Monday, April 28, 2008

House Plans!!!

We got to see our house plans!! Whoohoo!!! It's a bi-level and I love the open concept on the main floor. Main floor has living room, dining room, kitchen, full bathroom, and 3 bedrooms. The basement will have a small little rumpus room type area, 2 more bedrooms and my laundry room. The windows for the basement are HUGE 48"X48" if I remember correctly. Our house faces north, so we'll have nice sun in our backyard all day for the most part. I love that my kitchen window and dining room window have east facing windows, it will be lovely making breakfast with the morning sun streaming through! Our front has a super cute little veranda that will be covered, I can hardly wait to sit on there sipping tea with my hubby watching the community..yay!!!!

Tuesday we will meet our family partner and learn more about how we go about earning our hours and how our friends and family can. Then Saturday is the big day...FRAMING DAY!!! I can hardly wait to meet everyone, it will be just awesome! I'm a little nervous of course, but it's that nervousness that you get just before going on stage, that totally excited kind!!

I'll post either after our meeting with our Habitat family partner or later this week.

God bless, Penny!!!

No comments: