Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Framing Day Saturday May 3rd 2008

This day was one of the most amazing days I've ever experienced. I still get choked up thinking about it and probably will for a very long time. The memories that were made that day are etched in my heart. I will walk through my house in the future and look at the roof or the walls and have such beautiful memories of watching people come together to build our house. It was such an awesome time, it's one of those days where I would go back and do it again and again.

We were able to meet OUR girls, well 2 of them at least. That was incredible, they are amazing people!
Anyways, as you will see in the pics, the 'skeleton' of our house is built. They will be putting it on hold until July, so as to enable them to work on the other projects. Which is great because we will get hours by helping at the other sites, as well as our friends. We are so very blessed to be a part of this whole experience.

So, here's the pics!!!
483 hours to go!!!!

some walls are up
Habitat crew
walls are up!
Putting the roof on
Our house at the end of the day
Bill,Penny, Kelsey, and Michelle

I think if you click on the pics it will take you to the album to see the others!

God bless, Penny

No comments: